Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Daddy's Diaper Philosophy

Dear Frijole,

On Tuesdays and Wednesdays your daddy is off from work.  I look forward to these days, in part, because he watches you while I do things like shower and take long naps.

When I woke up from my nap today, you were wearing different clothes because he said you had peed all over the other ones you were wearing.  When I asked how this had happened, he said it was because you were trying to poop.  Further pressing revealed that he was concerned the diaper was impeding the progress of your little poo as it came out, so he decided to "unstrap" your diaper and let you poop freely.  This is when you peed all over the place--while "unstrapped."

I thought this was hilarious and texted it to your grandma while I giggled.  "Why is this funny?" he asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment